How to top up a wallet on the platform?
Here you can find instructions which will guide you step by step how to top up a currency wallet on the platform.
- Log in to the platform.
- While you’re on the main page, press the button “Deposit funds”.
- Select a country from which you order the transfer. If your country is not on the list, select: „Other country”.
- Select a currency you want to top up a wallet in the platform, e.g. if you are going to buy Euro (EUR) for US dollar (USD), you need to top up your wallet with US dollar – select USD and go to the next point.
- Select your bank from which you will send funds to the currency wallet on our platform. If your bank is not on the list, select “Other bank”. Go further.
- The displayed message shows the data needed to order transfer properly. Due to this, your funds will be correctly credited to your Trejdoo currency wallet. The IBAN number is the account number to which the funds should be transferred. If you’re sending money from Poland, omit the first two characters (PL). Pay attention to the title of the transfer – it is also the number of your wallet. The exact copy of this number (along with the “xx” signs at the beginning and end) will allow you to quickly top up funds in the wallet. Go to your bank to make this transfer.
- The displayed data for the transfer can be copied by pressing the “Copy to clipboard” button. Order a transfer according to displayed data. Log out of the bank’s website.
- Go to the “My wallet” tab and check if the funds have already been credited to the platform. If they appear, you will be able to exchange them for a different currency or carry out a different transaction.