How does the Affiliate program work?
1. Free registration on the Trejdoo platform
Register on our website for free and verify your account.
2. Activation of the Affiliate program
After logging in to the platform, accept the terms and conditions of the Affiliate program.
3. Promoting Trejdoo among customers and friends
The referral tools are available in the Affiliate program tab.
4. Recommended companies / persons register on Trejdoo
Newly registered people get full access to all the platform’s capabilities.
5. Recommended companies / persons exchange currency
They save on currency exchange and have access to negotiable rates.
6. The partner receives remuneration
Part of the profits generated by your clients goes to your wallet.
Affiliate program is a tool for generating incomes for our Partners due to transactions made in Trejdoo by person / companies recommended.
Partners that display an advertising tool such as a banner link or widget on their website or send the invitation by e-mail will get the commission from the transactions made by a recommended person.
Partner gets paid when recommended person set up the account and then exchange currency on Trejdoo.
Since the registration of the recommended person, the Partner receives 20 percent of Trejdoo’s fee from each transaction completed by this person.
Each person registered may also be a Partner and earn by self.
In order to join Trejdoo Affiliate program please register on Trejdoo.com and select the tab Partner Program. Then put a special HTML code on your website or send the invitation by e-mail to the recommended person (in case of not having your own website).
Each advertising tool like a banner, link, widget or e-mail, has a special code that identifies the Partner. When a person clicks on the particular banner, register and do any transaction on Trejdoo.com, the Program will charge the appropriate value of the remuneration for the Partner.
The account balance can be checked in a tab Partner Program -> Wallet
Partner has sent the invitations to 3 people who carry out currency exchange transactions.
All these people have confirmed the invitations and registered on Trejdoo.com where:
If the recommended people for at least six months conduct transactions on the Trejdoo.com,
for 6 months from the date of the recommended person registration, the partner account will automatically be credited by the commissions.
- Recommended person no. 1 bought on Trejdoo.com EUR 35 000 for 4,50 PLN,
- Recommended person no. 2 sold on Trejdoo.com 90 000 USD for 3.30 PLN,
- Recommended person no. 3 bought on Trejdoo.com 150 000 CHF for 3,50 PLN.
Up to 10th working day in May the Partner received the following amounts:
- 14,00 EUR because the person 1 paid 70 EUR commission – the partner received 20% of it,
- 118,80 PLN because the person 2 paid 594 PLN commission – the partner received 20% of it,
- 60,00 CHF because the person 3 paid 300 CHF commission – the partner received 20% of it.
The Partner can transfer these amounts to Trejdoo portfolio
or exchange it and withdraw on their bank account.
Partner’s remuneration is calculated monthly up to 10th day of the following month.
The payment is possible if the amount reaches at least 100 PLN (gross value).
Partner’s remuneration collected in foreign currency is converted into PLN at the NBP purchase rate.
Remuneration payment is possible after delivery by the Partner all necessary documents specified in the Affiliate program terms.
Incomes from Affiliate program must be settled with the Tax Office.
Partner shall make appropriate settlements of tax obligations related to achieving incomes from Affiliate program on his costs and responsibility.
The full text of the Affiliate Program regulations can be found in this link.