How to open an IBAN account?
Here you can find instructions step by step how to open an IBAN account with Trejdoo.
- Log in to the platform (or register, if you haven’t done it yet).
- On the main page click the „My wallet” button.
- Your wallet balances for each currency are displayed. Click the “Open IBAN” button next to the currency in which you would like the account to be held. You will go to the next screen.
- Select the currency of the IBAN account from the drop-down list. Mark the information that you accept the regulations and the table of fees. Go further.
- The displayed screen shows the fee associated with opening an account. Select the currency in which you want to pay the fee from the drop-down list. Click the “Order” button.
- The fee will be charged in the currency indicated. If you did not have sufficient funds, you will be informed and asked to top up your wallet to complete the order.
- A new “IBAN” column has appeared on the “My wallet” page. Here you will find important information: order status (eg “Awaiting opening”, active IBAN number etc).